As Covid -19 continues to impact different countries to varying degrees we remain cautiously optimistic of a return to face to face training but only where safe to do so. Please contact your National Programme Lead or local course centre for further information.
- The ETC is a joint programme of the European Resuscitation Council (ERC), the European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA), the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery (ESTES) and the European Society for Emergency Medicine (EuSEM).
- The ETC is an innovative 2.5 days Life Support course for doctors and other medical health care professionals that are involved in the acute care of major trauma patients.
- ETC provides state-of-the-art trauma training with a strong focus on team work and non-technical skills.
- The ETC is a hands on course where candidates spend 85% of their time practicing in scenario-based workshops.
- Candidates are trained in small groups simulating trauma teams working in a shock-room environment.
- The ETC is certified by all partner organisations.